There’s something about perfectly manicured claws that make a woman feel like a woman. I don’t know about you all but if my nails aren’t done I feel like my look is just off. Maybe because I don’t have the prettiest nails,but I digress. I found an interesting look online that was simple, easy, and had the best nail polish ever Formula X in the guide. Swear these polishes stay on forever! The great thing about this design is that it 1 shows simplicity can be beautiful and 2 you can just do it on an accent nail and it looks great.
1. Prep the nail by removing any polish or residue and pushing back cuticles.
2. Apply a base coat I used the super sticky base coat from formula x.
3. Apply a peachy nude(I used Astronomical) to entire nail wait 2-3 minutes to dry.
4. Once polish is dry use Blast Off by formula X top coat to create the design. Starting at the bottom right corner of the nail moving diagonally toward the left corner of the tip. Repeat for desired effect and let dry.
4. Lastly apply a clear top coat to finish off the look.
5. Admire. You did a great job!
Five steps to get a perfect set of claws. Enjoy.