For the girls who like a little more masculinity a boyish chop could be the perfect investment for you. I’ve always been a fan of the androgynous look, its a look that can be played with in so many different ways and can honestly never be boring. Also only a few people have really mastered it. But when it’s styled perfectly and the entire outfit is in tuned it can be an absolutely flawless look.
- To achieve the perfect outfit, the fit and cut are everything. Straight leg pants, boyfriend jeans, and tuxedo pants are an awesome way to add a little spice but not steer to far away from femininity.
- Add feminine details. A floral top, dainty earrings, and a killer make up look are some ways to do boyish chic but still keep your ladiness. You can also do wide legged pants as well with a cute top and it looks just as nice.
- Tuxedo pants, pointed toe stilettos, and a vintage band tee with an arm full of bracelets is a great easy out fit for anyone and keeps that androgynous feel.
- Make up for the look should be keep fairly simple,with a little edge. A great neutral eye and a bold lip is perfect, even bold winged eyeliner is great. Play with cool colors too like a navy eyeliner.
- When you wear your hair have it slightly sculpted, a deep part or a flip in the front is great, but you can never go wrong with a slicked pixie or playing with texture.
- Add little accessories to finish the look, a tie or a fedora with some kick ass jewelry really finishes the look.